Suffering the old purple undersides/windows in burnout revenge
Lets start by saying yes I tried both switching to sse4 and flicking to direct3d9 before selecting a car then switching back to 11 and it still seems to happen.
Not exactly sure what to do about it as it's really distracting and the game lacks a pc release (and no working xbox emulator exists) so yeah.
Any advice/things I may have overlooked?
Radeon R9 270 2GB -  AMD FX-8350 Black Edition Vishera 8-Core 4.0 GHz - Windowa 7 x64 - 16GB DDR3 2133Mhz

Sponsored links

set gsdx to "software mode" of your chosen renderer API, start the game, once you're in the race, press F9 to swap to hardware mode again and it should be fine.

This is a known problem and that's the only fix so far I believe.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(01-21-2016, 12:42 PM)refraction Wrote: set gsdx to "software mode" of your chosen renderer API, start the game, once you're in the race, press F9 to swap to hardware mode again and it should be fine.

This is a known problem and that's the only fix so far I believe.

Ahh from what I read the fix was switch from hardware mode 11 to hardware mode 9, will try that and report back.
Radeon R9 270 2GB -  AMD FX-8350 Black Edition Vishera 8-Core 4.0 GHz - Windowa 7 x64 - 16GB DDR3 2133Mhz

Yep that fixed it all,
Thanks man all that purple woulda driven me crazy haha.

hehe no worries dude, enjoy Smile
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]