Sugestion
Im sorry if this had been prompted before but I have a question\sugestion to do.

Closed topics, shouldn't be deleted ? I mean, if the topic is closed there's gotta be some reason for it and by being closed no one can post there , by deleting them we could have a more organized forum and so on.

Once more im sorry if this was already asked or something .

Cheers ^^
Playing with PCSX2:
nothing now.

Specs:
C2D @ 2.8 Ghz
HD4670 1GB
4GB RAM

Sponsored links

Not really. Sometimes topics are closed (but not deleted) because (eg: BUG REPORT section) it has been fixed by doing something (using latest betas or turning ON/OFF some other option). And to avoid the creation of similar threads they (the administration) let the threads/topics closed but not deleted so that if someone else has got the same problem that person will know how to fix it by simply using the all mighty search function on this forum and simply reading that closed (but endeleted) thread/topic.

EDIT: But i gotta say some useless topics should really get deleted... Tongue
[Image: fs.png]
Q9550 @ 3,33GHz Ninja
HD 3850
(02-14-2010, 01:56 PM)pedrosilvaa Wrote: Not really. Sometimes topics are closed (but not deleted) because (eg: BUG REPORT section) it has been fixed by doing something (using latest betas or turning ON/OFF some other option). And to avoid the creation of similar threads they (the administration) let the threads/topics closed but not deleted so that if someone else has got the same problem that person will know how to fix it by simply using the all mighty search function on this forum and simply reading that closed (but endeleted) thread.

Yeah , but imagine the Piracy related ones they could be deleted. At least , I think.

Portugal \m/ I live in it to xD.
Playing with PCSX2:
nothing now.

Specs:
C2D @ 2.8 Ghz
HD4670 1GB
4GB RAM
Indeed we keep them for future reference, so they come up in searches. I also leave the piracy ones so people see them and refrain from asking support for piracy (not that it works Tongue).
Cleaning up that mess would require a huge amount of work, which I can't really afford.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
I only imagine . Yeah about that piracy thing people don't really get it. Don't know why though.

But thanks for your reading Bositman ! Laugh
Playing with PCSX2:
nothing now.

Specs:
C2D @ 2.8 Ghz
HD4670 1GB
4GB RAM
Also:
If you delete those threads before the offender has read the closing post, he'll just open a new one right away.
and sometimes he does anyway but my all time favourite is multiple threads from the same guy with exactly the same content at the same time ^^
Chicken is not Vegan?

NO VEGAN DIET NO VEGAN POWERS!!!!

http://www.flixxy.com/my-blackberry-is-not-working.htm
And there's the ones where they copy/paste the same post minus the "downloaded game" part, how could we be so evil to make them do the whole post again? :/
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Yeah that kinda sucks
Playing with PCSX2:
nothing now.

Specs:
C2D @ 2.8 Ghz
HD4670 1GB
4GB RAM