Suggestion about recording
Guys, i'm pretty new to "video capture/recording" so here's my question:
What is the best "screen capture" software to record the gameplay of pcsx2?
I know that the program itself has the ability to record the gameply but..is it the best way?

Sponsored links

Probably, it can playback what you record at normal speed no matter what speed you record at.

You can always try others and decide for yourself.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
I've been considering using an external camera to record. The built-in recording of PCSX2 is great and all, but I'd rether capture the actual speeds my Laptop can produce.

I read a lot of people talk about "fraps", I think. I can mention a freeware program called "CamStudio". Never tried it with PCSX2 myself, but...
Well, there's no such a thing as best program. The most common used program is FRAPS (I use it too), if you have the space for the GBs of files FRAPS creates, then sure go ahead and use it. The built-in recorders PCSX2 have are nice too, it all depends on your hardware and which one works best for you.

You can look at some of the videos that users post playing pcsx2, the settings can be found on the description. Maybe you can find different programs that do the same job as FRAPS, consuming less space

PCSX2 Youtube Community: http://www.youtube.com/group/PCSX2emulation
Intel Core i7 920 @ 3.6Ghz
6GB DDR3 RAM
Nvidia 275 GTX Co-Op
HDD 2x750GB Raid 0
Mobo - Asus P6T
OCZ Game XStream 700W
Window 7 Ultimate
(04-27-2010, 02:37 AM)Master_DX Wrote: Well, there's no such a thing as best program. The most common used program is FRAPS (I use it too), if you have the space for the GBs of files FRAPS creates, then sure go ahead and use it. The built-in recorders PCSX2 have are nice too, it all depends on your hardware and which one works best for you.

You can look at some of the videos that users post playing pcsx2, the settings can be found on the description. Maybe you can find different programs that do the same job as FRAPS, consuming less space

PCSX2 Youtube Community: http://www.youtube.com/group/PCSX2emulation
Thanks for your reply..i know that FRAPS is pretty good, but i was looking for something way less "heavy" Sad
will it also record the sound?