Suggestion please..
Umm. Hello

I wanna ask about FFX:
Is there anything you can advice or recommend to me to speed up my fps? Actually I was running it 45-60fps but sometimes it's getting slower in some part of video or encountering monsters and the audio and video sucks and after few seconds it will be back to normal.
I already enabled speed hacks and gamefixes. But if you can add some more that can help me I'm glad to use your suggestions.
( Only recommended have check in speed hack )

One more thing, I do not know if its available to ask but I'm gonna try:
When I started every game this is shown in log files
[Image: 49483134.jpg]
Before I don't encounter this one and I don't know when was the 1st time it pop up. Though it says its not an error I'm still gonna ask for sure.

Before, I ask about Tekken 5 and their suggestions help me out to make the game run smoothly but sooner or later it became laggy again giving me a slow motion though its already change into turbo mode and speed hacks are enabled. I can't figure out what the problem is.

Hope you guys help me.. Thanks.
CPU: Asus K42JK Core i3-350M 2.27 Ghz
GPU: ATI HD5145; 1GB
RAM: 2GB DDR3

Sponsored links

The reason for the slowdown is both the CPU and GPU are weak for that emulation in general and will get worse with Tekken by what I know.

That message came too small and my vision is not that good anymore, enlarging it gives me a blurred output but I think it's write changing to 30Hz?
Have you changed the default NTSC/PAL vales in the GS window? if so return it to the defaults asap, that value is half the expected FPS.

Anyway you'll need speed hacks, try enabling and experimenting with them.

One more thing you may want to do is disabling the vertical synchronization at the Catalyst control panel. That will be good for almost every game, PC or otherwise.
Imagination is where we are truly real
Quote: The reason for the slowdown is both the CPU and GPU are weak for that emulation in general and will get worse with Tekken by what I know.

You're the one who advice me in Tekken also right? Your advice helps me a lot but I can't play it again. I do not know why Sad

Quote: One more thing you may want to do is disabling the vertical synchronization at the Catalyst control panel. That will be good for almost every game, PC or otherwise.

Can you teach me how to disable it? I think my Catalyst is not yet installed because when I'm clicking it. It's asking me what should I use if Basics or Advanced.

Here is the Photo. I enlarged it:
[Image: 78111061.jpg]
it is installed if it asks you this! (you should select advanced) and it seems you have v-sync enabled and you should disable it as nosisab said
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
Yes it ask me. Where I can find it for me to disable it? I can't find it in Catalyst Sad
Sorry I can't help more here because I use nvidia card, and know it's named differently than v-sync but you should find the option because it means vertical synchronizing... so, any thing that resemble it must be it.
Imagination is where we are truly real
open the ccc -> 3d -> all settings -> disable vertical sync/refresh (always off)
Intel 486 DX33 33Mhz
8MB EDO Ram
S3 Graphics Trio64V+
Windows 95
Running MGS3 Snake Eater fully playable @ 0.05 fps
vsync said that it increase buff rate but everytime i use vsync in pcsx2 and in any game it became slower just disable the vsyng in both pcsx2 and ati catalyst...
and u can try to overclock the cpu.. but i think overclocking an i3 becomes extremely hot even with a cooler... just use native reosulition.. and use skip draw