Suggestions and HELP
(09-02-2011, 01:44 AM)refraction Wrote: you "might" get some extra speed by setting "rendering threads" in gsdx to 2. also i noticed you turned your speedhacks back off, that wont help ;p

but seriously, if your biggest gripe is a missing picture in the communication speed, leave gsdx in hardware mode and ignore it, it isnt worth the hastle ;p

all i wanted to know is if it was visible in software mode or not.

I've done what you recommended, and it works fine now, but without the picture of the characters, i still can't believe that one button F9 can make all the difference, when i press it, i can forget about playing the game, but when i turn of the F9 button the game works....,
WTF??
Look at this guy... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vw8HIdm9yfc
The game works like a charm....

Sponsored links

videos do not provide an accurate representation of speed, the video only records each frame, not at realtime.

For all we know, that guy could have been playing at 1FPS
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(09-02-2011, 03:59 AM)refraction Wrote: videos do not provide an accurate representation of speed, the video only records each frame, not at realtime.

For all we know, that guy could have been playing at 1FPS

Yeah man..., you're right.... thanks
My brother said to me if you want the real deal, and high end performance buy a consoleTongue.
So what do you think, i shouldn't change anything?, as far as config is considered?
And can i play PS3 games on this emulator? maybe MGS 4? What do you think?
That's a PS2 emu, so, no ps3 games will work on it.
Moreover, it looks like you don't own a ps2, according to your last post.
I'll close this before the chat slides towards bad topics...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go