Suggestions and HELP
(09-02-2011, 12:02 AM)jesalvein Wrote: If you had a NASA pc, you wouldn't have slowdowns in software mode.

Actually it probably would, most NASA computers are pre 1990 Tongue
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Sponsored links

So what should i do?
well if software mode (F9) didnt solve the issue then you will need to show us your emulator settings.

if it did fix it, its tough im afraid Tongue

I have print screens, but how can i attach them?
paste it in to paint, resize it so it's just the picture, then save it as a jpeg and use the attachment feature, or upload it to imageshack.us or something

Here it comes in a few minutes..
(09-02-2011, 12:07 AM)refraction Wrote: well if software mode (F9) didnt solve the issue then you will need to show us your emulator settings.

if it did fix it, its tough im afraid Tongue

Here are my settings...., it was easier this way like a presentation (;
So what's wrong

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(09-02-2011, 12:34 AM)refraction Wrote: paste it in to paint, resize it so it's just the picture, then save it as a jpeg and use the attachment feature, or upload it to imageshack.us or something

Here they are......./:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The thing is..., now it laggs even more than before?, how do i minimize that?
you "might" get some extra speed by setting "rendering threads" in gsdx to 2. also i noticed you turned your speedhacks back off, that wont help ;p

but seriously, if your biggest gripe is a missing picture in the communication speed, leave gsdx in hardware mode and ignore it, it isnt worth the hastle ;p

all i wanted to know is if it was visible in software mode or not.

(09-02-2011, 12:04 AM)refraction Wrote: Actually it probably would, most NASA computers are pre 1990 Tongue

here i was thinking they were a bunch of ps2s xD