Suggestions for the website
I think that "Support" should be named to "Comunity" instead as support it's a bit misleading making you think of something else. Also could there be an option to use the older skin? I really loved it but the new website feels too empty, it looks boring overall or at least a similar skin with the same features as the website has now.

EDIT: I really like the new website design but it still can be improved in my opinion.

Sponsored links

I named it support so n00bs go there when they have issues. Since it includes the forum the faq and the wiki which are all information sources to get help from, I think the name is appropriate.

Older look like a light blue background? Because that's all the old website had in terms of a look Tongue IDK why it can look empty to you, when the frontpage has MUCH more info than the old site had...I don't think I can do anything about that. The website DOES support different color themes, so if you're up to, you can get the current CSS and send me a new one with modified colors to include it as an option in the User CP at the top right
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(05-29-2012, 08:23 PM)Bositman Wrote: I named it support so n00bs go there when they have issues. Since it includes the forum the faq and the wiki which are all information sources to get help from, I think the name is appropriate.

Older look like a light blue background? Because that's all the old website had in terms of a look Tongue IDK why it can look empty to you, when the frontpage has MUCH more info than the old site had...I don't think I can do anything about that. The website DOES support different color themes, so if you're up to, you can get the current CSS and send me a new one with modified colors to include it as an option in the User CP at the top right
Okay then, I'll try to do something when I have time Laugh
I have 2 suggestion in website, sorry i dont want to start new thread Tongue

both suggestion for Compatibility List

01: atm have <a> more link in each game line, i suggest to remove the a class="clickformore" More , and put the class="clickformore" to tr like this <tr style="cursor: pointer;" class="clickformore" > and modify the js to a.clickformore to tr.clickformore,
02: make cookie for Filter, if i click any work they reset the filter, or if i search something

if you need help in html or php or mysql, just pm me, i can help you
So you're thinking of making the whole table row clickable huh? I had thought of that in the past, guess it's a good idea. But then how would people know that it's clickable for more stuff?

2. Have never tried setting cookies and stuff, so I'll need to read up first Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(06-11-2012, 06:11 PM)Bositman Wrote: So you're thinking of making the whole table row clickable huh? I had thought of that in the past, guess it's a good idea. But then how would people know that it's clickable for more stuff?

2. Have never tried setting cookies and stuff, so I'll need to read up first Tongue

for the first suggestion, if you can see i add a style to tr, and if the mouse pointing the tr the user will see it can click it, i think its fully enough, every1 want to know why its click-able the list so it will notice it fastly, but i have a better idea Laugh wow, the magic trick code "title" and it say click for more info Laugh

2 suggestion, i cant help you, but my friend was make a similar cookie with ajax, so it have a solution