Suggestions
Wink 
After Cycling through all my machines i realized they all suck. im looking to buy a new one that can get me great to flawless gameplay on most emulators especialy this one. Please post ur suggestions on Complete Desktops Or by parts such as the type of processor and video card. Cost Is not an issue but be reasonable ^_^.

replys would b greatly appreciated

thank you.

Sponsored links

My desktop isn't all that pricy, but can max out most PC games without any bigger problems. PCSX2 emulation is also great with max FPS in all games with native settings. The only unplayable games are those not being emulated correctly, or is known to be a problem.

Some games, like RPG games, can run flawlessly without any problem with higher resolution and texture filtering, but most needs the speed hacks enable in that case.
Just read trough this forum and see the forum member PC spec which normally found the signature plus you can read the topic at a thread which forum member post their gameplay video and screenshot section there contain a lot of PC spec and setting. This will only give you the basic idea but you need tweak a lot of setting to get the good FPS in-game.
HappyTongueCSX2:Happy
You can build my PC (not including monitor, speakers, mouse/keyboard) for under $900, maybe less if parts prices have gone down since I bought everything, which is likely.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
That is most likely, seeing as mine costs around ~$800 if I'm not incorrect.
Nice, the GTX 260 is a better card, too. And you can save some by not getting a sound card, onboard audio is actually pretty darn good on newer motherboards these days.

My advice, grab a PC similar to our specs, but save some money by not getting a sound card and invest that in a higher range motherboard. Overclocking will be better, as well as onboard audio and overall hardware stability.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
I didn't account the sound card in the ~$800 however, seeing as I only take the needed parts (Motherboard, RAM, Graphic card, CPU and sometimes PSU).

And yeah, the Q6600 is great to overclock as you can easily go from 2.4 GHz to 3.0 GHz with just the stock cooler.
however the quad core is useless for PCSX2. Youd be better off spending your money on a dual core E8xxx chip or something, most core 2's overclock to at least 3ghz anyway.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

ok thanks alot for the responses guys. so from your suggestions im looking at

Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600(hopefully krazytrumpeter05 will tell me how he got it it to 3.5GHz)

XFX Nforce 680i LT Motherboard (there are a couple of these some say SLI ready and some say both SLI and nvdia ready dont know wich one is bettter) unless you guys recommened a better motherboard

GeForce GTX 260

And Windows 7

If You Guys wll be kind enough to show me a video of your gamplayso i can have an idea more or less,it would be greatly appreciated.
(06-22-2009, 05:48 PM)refraction Wrote: however the quad core is useless for PCSX2. Youd be better off spending your money on a dual core E8xxx chip or something, most core 2's overclock to at least 3ghz anyway.

This is a good point right here.

I'd probably not spend the money on a quad but get a dual core E8XXX chip, those chips push to 4ghz easily. You'll see the largest benefit there.
ChenZen - A blog for games, technology, gadgets, anime, manga, music, or about anything else that interests the average geek.