Suikoden 3
Well ive searched and haven't found any answers to my questioon so...

My specs are
Amd Dual core x2 6000+ (3.0 GHz)
HD 4850
6GB ram

Im only getting around 40-50 fps while running around, why can't my pc max it. Im using cycle x3 aswell.

Sponsored links

Because your PC is too slow and Suikoden 3 is VERY CPU speed intensive.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
but its saying my cpu is only running at 33%...
That's the % of the GS thread, which means is the GPU load not the CPU. Check task manager to see that your CPU load is very high.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(01-17-2010, 04:25 PM)Bositman Wrote: Because your PC is too slow and Suikoden 3 is VERY CPU speed intensive.

The game is also running slow for me, and I was about to ask why but found out that the game is cpu intensive. Now I don't have to ask why the game seem slow (around 40% for gameplay and 60% for cut-scenes (Though that doing everything to speed up the game.)) What PC specs would be optimum for the game, if there is a pc that can play the game as the best speed?
(03-25-2010, 12:56 PM)Shadow-S-Fox Wrote:
(01-17-2010, 04:25 PM)Bositman Wrote: Because your PC is too slow and Suikoden 3 is VERY CPU speed intensive.

The game is also running slow for me, and I was about to ask why but found out that the game is cpu intensive. Now I don't have to ask why the game seem slow (around 40% for gameplay and 60% for cut-scenes (Though that doing everything to speed up the game.)) What PC specs would be optimum for the game, if there is a pc that can play the game as the best speed?

Intel Unlimited Cores @ 4.0GHz
eheh...just kidding..
anyway, if u really want to get a pc that can emulate at very fast (perfect) speed, E8600 will be your choice with some OC to 4.0GHz.
SPECS:
i7-2630QM
NVIDIA GT540M
500GB SATA
4GB DDR3
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
Windows 8 Pro 64-bit

Acer Aspire 4750G