Suikoden 5 Stuck at loading screen

Hello guys i am playing suikoden 5 and then after some cutscene the game freeze at loading screen.can someone give me the solution for this?Sorry for bad english

Sponsored links

Dowoad the.latest dev build by clicking the link in my signature. So, don't load from a savestate.
(10-13-2018, 05:24 PM)CK1 Wrote: Dowoad the.latest dev build by clicking the link in my signature. So, don't load from a savestate.

So i just download it then i load the game and play it?
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(10-13-2018, 05:24 PM)CK1 Wrote: Dowoad the.latest dev build by clicking the link in my signature. So, don't load from a savestate.

OMG it worked NOW,thanks mank Biggrin Biggrin
(10-13-2018, 06:17 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]

it already worked,but thanks man Biggrin