Suikoden 5 hanging issue
Sup everyone, I was playing it normally, but then, the game suddenly keeps hanging in this battle( the characters and the boss itself dont show up) but the emulator works normally. Any help is appreciated.

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Oops, very well

Im using Fx-6300 Amd 6 core, GTX 460 GPU, 4 Gb Ram, win 7 64 bits. Using default settings, im playing it from the iso , since i bought the game back then. And using the 1.2.1 version.
So far its the only game im trying to play, since my old ps2 broke.
Care to poa the emulog.text after it hung ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Here is, not sure if thats the right way to post it tho.

.txt   log.txt (Size: 3,18 KB / Downloads: 205)
If you can find the disk... this would be the proper time to test it. Maybe the iso is just broken...
I actually already tested the disk, and got the same results. Cant be a broken iso, can it? I was playing normally these days, before the issue.
Unfortunately there is no hint the emulog what could case the issue. Maybe you can as well post the emulog after you used the disk?
Do you use non-default settings?... forget it. I have no idea. Maybe try the latest git version.

Actually it looks like you use widescreen hacks. Is that true? It was not written in the emulog but your screenshot seems to be non-distorted and in widescreen.
If you use widescreen hacks try to disable them. And please check if you really attached the correct emulog.
i didnt recall using any widescreen hacks, i only changed the aspect ratio to 16:9( something like that) and changed the resolution to 2 x native.
Also im pretty sure sure its the correct emulog, i saved it just right after the game started hanging.

Edit: Alright guys, i solved it, i tested in a friend's PC and got the same issue. No doubt it probably the disk and the iso are somehow broken.