Suikoden 5 patch
I'd really appreciate some help.

After searching the forums I still can't figure out a patch.
I've downloaded the suikoden 5 patch (skip fmv) from the patch thread.
My console gives me the following thing:
XML loader returned an error. Trying to load a pnach.
No patch found. Resuming execution without a patch.

How do i make the program find the patch because in
-config
-patches
it's there...

Thanks in advance

Sponsored links

misc > enable patches
Did that off course
You probably dont need the patch for that game, as far as i know and play this game, FMV bugs only has at stromfish during competition. Just get a code for skip FMV during run near that event in skipMPEG then enable it also enable patch option. Run this game again with run execute, after you past that event then disable that code and run again then save your game.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
okay, true it's the storm problem what is the code?
you need to make sure the patch is labeled by the CRC of the game for it to work. you can't call it suikoden5.pnach it has to be something like 78af7a78.pnach (if that's a real crc I'd be shocked, I made that up)
Search that code with skipmpeg at pcsx2 misc. Option.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
you need to make sure the patch is labeled by the CRC of the game for it to work. you can't call it suikoden5.pnach it has to be something like 78af7a78.pnach (if that's a real crc I'd be shocked, I made that up)

This indeed right, the system now finds the patch but still the game freezes at the end of the fmv...
you enable it?
Yeah found it evantually haha thank you ever so much!!