Suikoden III
tried creating new MC?? then put back your saves inside...

I'm just suggesting, dunno whether it works or not Cool

reformatting your MC also seems a great idea

Sponsored links

BTW thanks for the warning for bumping my thread... Such a friendly forum. Smile
(05-09-2012, 06:21 AM)karom Wrote: BTW thanks for the warning for bumping my thread... Such a friendly forum. Smile

Thanks for making that off-topic post that might as well be a bump; you got a warning because nobody is replying because they don't know the answer to your problem and bumping it just pushes other threads down for no reason and the fact you didn't wait long to post them. Anyway, PCSX2 won't see/make PS1 memcards, thus you can't transfer from Suikoden II. You can either download the save from gamefaqs, http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps2/536777-suikoden-iii/saves that has the transfer data in it or you can use codes to shove it in or the long way around that somebody posted on the first page.
(05-09-2012, 06:21 AM)karom Wrote: BTW thanks for the warning for bumping my thread... Such a friendly forum. Smile

Well, next time, don't spam your own thread.
It's unuseful, won't lead you anywhere, and will annoy us.

This is a forum, not a chat. People need time to answer you
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(05-09-2012, 09:10 AM)Godwin Wrote: Thanks for making that off-topic post that might as well be a bump; you got a warning because nobody is replying because they don't know the answer to your problem and bumping it just pushes other threads down for no reason and the fact you didn't wait long to post them. Anyway, PCSX2 won't see/make PS1 memcards, thus you can't transfer from Suikoden II. You can either download the save from gamefaqs, http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps2/536777-suikoden-iii/saves that has the transfer data in it or you can use codes to shove it in or the long way around that somebody posted on the first page.

well far as i know importing from Suikoden 2 save to Suikoden 3 MUST BE in PS1 memory card and NOT PS2 memory card.
epsxe's memory card(MCR) is unusable pcsx2 memory card system.

well as i said my last 1st reply
it's better to have a real PS1 memory card despite it's readable to the real PS2's memory card slot...then reach to very 1st save point save to your PS2 memory card...extract using LauncherELF's file browser w/ a flash drive inserted to the real PS2's USB slot,Coverted the knowned Suikoden3's Root ID folder to *.cbs or *. max using PS2 save builder and finally load your *.ps2 using mymc and import your converted file from *.cbs or *.max.
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
Rainbow 
Hello karom,
i don`t know if i can still help you with this reply, but i got it work.

I had the same problem and my solution is:

1. With MemCardRex export the RAW File of the save!!!
(My fail was that i export the mcs File with MemCardRex1.6 because if i wanted to export in raw nothing happened. So i used MemCard0.8 and voila it worked.)

2. PS2 SaveBuilder v0.8 Create New Save - Drag raw save in Window

3. MyMC v2.5 Import created save

finish.

Good Luck with it Laugh