Suikoden IV Taisuke help~!
Okay! So i tried without speedhacks and on software mode for the graphics plugin, and when i click on load game, it just stucks on a black screen @_@ Also, i remember something about clamp mode? Should i put extra on both EE/IOP tabs and VU tabs? Would that help? *sigh* I wonder if someone had ever played it before went through this problem -__- Hmmm what do you guys think I should do now? Is there an exact reason for this problem?

Sponsored links

(07-10-2011, 08:11 PM)coolfox09 Wrote: Okay! So i tried without speedhacks and on software mode for the graphics plugin, and when i click on load game, it just stucks on a black screen @_@ Also, i remember something about clamp mode? Should i put extra on both EE/IOP tabs and VU tabs? Would that help? *sigh* I wonder if someone had ever played it before went through this problem -__- Hmmm what do you guys think I should do now? Is there an exact reason for this problem?

mmm i dont have this game, but i should suggest that u upload ur savegame and ask if somebody else can help with this.
Okay! How do i do that o.o
upload mem1 ( or 2 the one you are using ) in memory cads folder
http://www.mediafire.com/?tce0519lm0aati3
Alrighty, i uploaded it by exporting the actual memory using mymc. Is that alright? or should i just upload the whole PS2 memory file?
(07-10-2011, 10:48 PM)coolfox09 Wrote: http://www.mediafire.com/?tce0519lm0aati3
Alrighty, i uploaded it by exporting the actual memory using mymc. Is that alright? or should i just upload the whole PS2 memory file?

the actual file actually, its only 8megas so is not big deal to upload and download.
I hope someone will see this. I'm having the same issue, but I know what it's related to. I used a codebreaker code that gave me all inventory items. The reason this is happening is because I have Taisuke's clothes already in my inventory thanks to the cheat. Does anyone know of a way to remove the item via a code or a code that will clear out my entire inventory?
And you bumped a 4 years old thread. :/
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go