Suikoden Tactics Brightness Bug.
I am piggybacking off an older thread 
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Suikoden-...lem--37501

Basically, having a similar issue with brightness during rune or combo attacks. If turn the CRC off i get the l get the old brown fog glitch. I tired to PM miseru99 as he seemed to have some kind of patch solution, but off course their PM box is full so I cant sent it. 

I'd appreciate any insight on this matter.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Specs:
Graphics: GeForce GTX 650 Ti Boost
CPU: i-5 4570
RAM:  DDR3 16GB
MOBO: Asus Gryphon z87

Sponsored links

Tried turning off the CRC Hack with OpenGL (Hardware mode) ? maybe also use a higher level at blending unit accuracy.
I do appreciate your suggestion. I does work to some degree. I changed it to OpenGL and fiddled with those settings. I was able to get the over color saturation to go away, but now the toons have like weird silhouette around them as the images show "before" is normal graphics with Dx11 HW and "after" is with the opengl HW. If that's what i gotta do fine, I guess beggars cant be choosers. 

Specs:

The weird silhouettes are the cell shaded effect. From what I gather, that should be there.
Try native rendering resolution. Mask effects always look a bit weird when upscaled.
(06-09-2016, 12:08 PM)rama Wrote: Try native rendering resolution. Mask effects always look a bit weird when upscaled.

Already tried that. The Resolution looks so bad, it's like Software mode. The graphics look cheap playing cards. I am running 4x Native atm.
Specs:

(06-09-2016, 09:45 PM)suiko2fan2 Wrote: Already tried that. The Resolution looks so bad, it's like Software mode. The graphics look cheap playing cards. I am running 4x Native atm.

sure, but does it solve the problem ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
no, same issue of strange silhouettes or cell shaded effect, just crappier quality, but at least the over-saturation of color is gone. I can live with it for now.
Specs: