Suikoden Tactics
Any particular config setting to make it work past book part when you start the game? A fix perhaps?

Sponsored links

If a fix is made it will be announced in the change log of newer versions or betas
Thanks, I hope so. I'm not only talking about freeze fix. that's easy workaround, Most importantly fog issue.
If it's a gsdx problem, you can try asking gabest in his thread. If it works in software mode, then it's a hardware mode bug.

And you will not refer to plugins as "crappy slow-ass" no matter what ...
(03-19-2009, 01:06 PM)Krakatos Wrote: If it's a gsdx problem, you can try asking gabest in his thread. If it works in software mode, then it's a hardware mode bug.

And you will not refer to plugins as "crappy slow-ass" no matter what ...

You are correct. I apologize, and I edited that part out. It's great plug-in, it's just that with anti-aliasing even on high-end system it slows down+stretching windowed mode looks pixelated. Compatibility wise, it's great :]
I don't mean to pile on after the fact but...

Keep in mind the people who are working on the emulator, plugins, testing and so on do so at the expense of their free time. It's all volunteer work and a labor of love. The fact that a ton of games are completely playable, looking better then they could ever on a ps2, is just simply amazing. It's a testament to their hard work and devotion over the years. It's a work in progress and will be for some time now.

I'm sure you are aware of your mistake. Now drop and give them 20 and go run 5 laps around the block.
Phenom II 965 oc 3.9Ghz, ATI 5870, 4 Gigs RAM, Win7-64