Suikoden V FMV Skip Patch
Howdy,

Currently at the part of the game in Stormfist which locks up during the sacred games scene, i am currently using this patch

gametitle= Suikoden V (E)
comment= By blueshift
//Party SP Always 999
patch=1,EE,00a3bd14,short,3E7
patch=1,EE,00aede08,short,3E7
//Infinite Potch
patch=1,EE,00a3bd10,word,1869F

//Skip Videos
//patch=0,EE,002029f0,word,24020001

I have enabled patches and so on and it is at least half working as i am getting the 99999 potch and 999sp , although when it comes time for the fmv it still plays normally and gets stuck on the same area.

Sponsored links

Even with skip video patch some games just won't allow you to skip some video or all of them.
Researching the error it seems numerous people have used a patch to bypass the scene i'm talking about so i don't think that's an issue here, just wondering what i'm missing.
(08-18-2009, 10:27 AM)sarufang Wrote: Researching the error it seems numerous people have used a patch to bypass the scene i'm talking about so i don't think that's an issue here, just wondering what i'm missing.

Just for a test,try with only the skip video patch.
I tried it with only

//Skip Videos

i don't exactly know what i'm looking for as to if it's working or not, the fmv loaded as normal and got stuck once again, is it supposed to just skip without showing at all or do i have to activate or press something.
change it to "patch=1,EE,002029f0,word,24020001" without the "//" as well as currently you have it disabled.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Ok change made and first thing i noticed it perfectly skipped the opening game fmv with no troubles, so i'm going to jump the gun and say thanks very very much as i was just about to give up and start a new game when i was really enjoying suikoden!.
Hmm didn't see that on the fist post Tongue
can you make a patch please, i really have no idea how to make it
(08-24-2009, 05:38 AM)honglong17 Wrote: can you make a patch please, i really have no idea how to make it

This is the quickest way to do it(without making the patch to look better...with names and etc).

Start the emu,make sure that Misc=>Enable Patches is enabled then start the game and press Esc.Go to Misc=>Patch Browser=>click on Skip MPEG(if the patch is founded it will show a box with "Patch Found")=>select the code and click on the Enable/Disable button to enable the cheat=>click on pnach Writer=>on comment and game title you can write whatever you want.After clicking on the save button,restart the emu and the code for skip videos will be active.