Suikuden Tactics Speed Up?
Hi Everyone,

I've been playing Suikuden Tactics on the windows version of PCSX2 and randomly the game will speed up or slow down and I have no idea what causes it. I'd like to know so I can permanently set it at a fast state.

Example:

Everything moves faster, including how fast characters talk.

I just can't figure out what I'm doing that's causing it, also I don't believe it's the tab turbo option (which I discovered while trying to troubleshoot this).

Sponsored links

did you set the framelimiter ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(04-29-2021, 08:24 AM)veiledinsanity Wrote: Hi Everyone,

I've been playing Suikuden Tactics on the windows version of PCSX2 and randomly the game will speed up or slow down and I have no idea what causes it. I'd like to know so I can permanently set it at a fast state.

Example:

Everything moves faster, including how fast characters talk.

I just can't figure out what I'm doing that's causing it, also I don't believe it's the tab turbo option (which I discovered while trying to troubleshoot this).

What is your system specs and what gamepad u use ?
(04-29-2021, 09:23 AM)jesalvein Wrote: did you set the framelimiter ?

I'm assuming not as I'm not sure what you mean.

(04-29-2021, 05:18 PM)sportster Wrote: What is your system specs and what gamepad u use ?

Windows 10 and using a ps5 controller through DS4.
So after some more digging I'm assuming this is a limiter issue, however hitting tab or f4 doesn't solve the problem. I think my gamepad must have a setting that activates these and for some reason overrides the keyboard setting? I don't know. Right now I'm stuck in slowmo mode and it is incredibly annoying.
Quote:Windows 10 and using a ps5 controller through DS4.
maybe you meant DS4 Windows ?
if so, it's a bad idea. IIRC, Steam is the way to go if you have a dualsense
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
DS4Windows works fine with DualSense.

https://prnt.sc/12c1foh