Super Robot Taisen Alpha and OG
Thumbs Down 
3 years ago,the srt games(srt alpha 2/3,og generation,mx,impact) had annoying graphical bug like big black lines in the background and somes chars face were glitched.I see the devs didn't fix nothing and the game still have exactly the same graphical bug Angry. Very nice devs.... what is the point to update the emulator if you can't fix the bugs?You don't care about people report?Laziness and unskilled? I m very dissapointed about the advancement of this emulator Glare

Sponsored links

You again? Go away please. If you don't like PCSX2 you can stop using it, find another better ps2 emulator (lol), make a better PS2 emulator yourself (rofl) or get a refund (currently at 0.0 $)
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(12-29-2013, 04:42 PM)SALPD Wrote: 3 years ago,the srt games(srt alpha 2/3,og generation,mx,impact) had annoying graphical bug like big black lines in the background and somes chars face were glitched.I see the devs didn't fix nothing and the game still have exactly the same graphical bug Angry. Very nice devs.... what is the point to update the emulator if you can't fix the bugs?You don't care about people report?Laziness and unskilled? I m very dissapointed about the advancement of this emulator Glare

so you dissapoint. Why dont you fix this bug. Why dont you pay some money to dev for fixing this issue? There no one have time devoloper need to deal with there real life too. U need to understand this.
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
3 years.
And roo didnt grow up...
*sad*
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go