Supported Pixel Shade Version Too Low!....?
Smile 
I am having a problem. I'm trying to play MGS3 Snake Eater. And when I run CD/DVD and try to open the supported file a message tells me ( GSdx-sse2 Supported Pixel Shade Version Too Low! Supported: 0.0 Selected: 2.0 ) and tells me that PCSX2 will close and then closes. And my shades drop down menu is empty. So.... What do I do? and Thank you for your help.Smile

Sponsored links

So you don't believe what pcsx2 is saying.
Pixel Shader 2 is hardware feature of your video card,if you don't have it,your only choice is to use ZZogl or ZeroGS-OpenGL-Pg

What's your video card
You didn't post neither your settings nor your specs. We need both.
Yeah post your configuration AND your CPU Specs
Intel E5700 @3.0Ghz,
Xfx Radeon 5670 1Gb,
4Gb DDR3 Ram,
Microsoft Windows7 Ultimate x86
What's the point of posting config or spec?
The message is pretty clear, that PC does not meet the minimum requirements to run PCSX2.
Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about his power level?
Vegeta: It's...one thousand and six.
Nappa: Wh-...really?
Vegeta: Yeah! Beat him up Nappa!
Nappa: Yay!
(05-29-2010, 05:03 PM)CWD636 Wrote: I am having a problem. I'm trying to play MGS3 Snake Eater. And when I run CD/DVD and try to open the supported file a message tells me ( GSdx-sse2 Supported Pixel Shade Version Too Low! Supported: 0.0 Selected: 2.0 ) and tells me that PCSX2 will close and then closes. And my shades drop down menu is empty. So.... What do I do? and Thank you for your help.Smile

I think that meant it is in the right time to you to buy New Vga Card which support that pixel shader feature??
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
(05-29-2010, 09:59 PM)dr_thrax Wrote: What's the point of posting config or spec?

He could have the right specs but not drivers for them, we've had a couple cases like that before.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Touché.
Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about his power level?
Vegeta: It's...one thousand and six.
Nappa: Wh-...really?
Vegeta: Yeah! Beat him up Nappa!
Nappa: Yay!
Sad please help i have a problem not work the pcsx2 is says:

GSdx-sse2

Excl Supported pixel shader version is too low!

Supported: 1.4
Selected: 2.0

Mellow My pc is:

Video Card: RADEON 9200 SERIES 128 MB /DAC: Internal DAC(400MHZ) /1400X900
DirectX: Laset
Intel® Pentium® 4 CPU 1.70GHz 256 MB RAM

holy cow dude, that pc is from 2001, 10 years ago!

im afraid you will have to upgrade your PC if you want to use the emulator, it is far far to weak.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]