Surface Pro 3 pscx2
Sad 
hey guys i just registered to hopefully get help from you guys.... so i have a surface pro 3 with the i5 1.9 ghz processor and 8 gb of ram. i tried to get shadow of the colossus running but it did not work for me Sad. It starts and shows the playstation logo and than ist says ...something north america presents... the loading circle also shows when i start the game and sound is also there. the fps counter says something from over 30 frames to even more...... but except for the things i mentioned the screen stays black and sometimes when i press buttons and probably start an new game the screen gets kindoff epileptic. it stays black for the most time but sometimes white flickkers on the screen. i thought maybe its my surface but timesplitters 2 runs smoothly with 60 fps..... hope you guys can help me. ican post other info too if requested. sry for my english its not my mothertongue

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
windows 8.1 ppro 64 bit
memory 8gbs ram
intel core i5-4300 cpu @ 1,90 ghz 4 cores ~2.5 ghz
intel® hd graphics family with 1792mb memory

using an iso
using default settings
trying to run shadow of the collosssus
using pscx 1.2.1
Tried software mode ?
It's possible this GPU won't be able to render some games in hardware mode
(05-18-2015, 11:21 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Tried software mode ?
It's possible this GPU won't be able to render some games in hardware mode
thanks for the fast reply Smile where exactly do i change to software mode? Tongue sry could not find that option anywhere...
Press f9 in game
(05-18-2015, 11:32 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Press f9 in game

ok that did not wwork..... it shows 60 frames all the time.... now i was able to see some "frames" from the intro.... the game also works i can hear how i can choose different options in the menu...
Can you please post the emulog.text content ?
You'll find it in mydocuments\pcsx2\log
(05-18-2015, 11:41 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Can you please post the emulog.text content ?
You'll find it in mydocuments\pcsx2\log

there u go Smile

Attached Files
.txt   emuLog.txt (Size: 4,35 KB / Downloads: 235)
Using a BIOS file with PCSX2 which you have downloaded from the internet or from a PS2 console you do not own is illegal. You must own the console the BIOS file came from (even if it's broken) to be legal.

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.