Surround Sound support
I have my receiver hooked up over HDMI and running PCSX2 in surround sound mode. Speaker setup is set to 7.1, but my receiver doesn't show me any kind of multi-channel signal, though it supports every sample rate and every format that's on the market.

I'm running Xenosaga Episode I atm (btw is it possible to play through this game on PCSX2?); is there a game with which I conveniently can test PCSX2's surround sound capabilities?

Sponsored links

The game is playeble with pcsx2....
Go to audio plugin setting
set u'r sound mode to dolby 7.1
or which u like Smile
[attachment=44797]

check bottom right Smile
(07-01-2013, 02:33 PM)Yash the gamer Wrote: The game is playeble with pcsx2....

This has nothing to do with the question... its about surround sound support with the emulator, not if a specific game works or not.
[Image: jmt41l-2.png]
SSD: 250GB | HDD: 2TB | GPU: MSI GTX 970 4G Gaming
(07-01-2013, 02:27 PM)Starhowl Wrote: I'm running Xenosaga Episode I atm (btw is it possible to play through this game on PCSX2?)

actually it is by a small margin ...
Ah I missed that part.
@dante3h sir-

I'm running Xenosaga Episode I atm (btw is it possible to play through this game on PCSX2?);
[/quote]
sir, i think u need to read thise ...
(07-01-2013, 03:32 PM)Yash the gamer Wrote: @dante3h sir-

I'm running Xenosaga Episode I atm (btw is it possible to play through this game on PCSX2?);
sir, i think u need to read thise ...
[/quote]

Yeah as I said above, I missed that part.
(07-01-2013, 03:22 PM)The Old Refuge Wrote: actually it is by a small margin ...
By a small margin? Really don't want to play through nearly the whole game just to have a crash all of a sudden not being able to finish it..

Furthermore, I already checked that it's set to 7.1 like in the picture, but my receiver box doesn't show any kind of multi-channel signal? Which games do support surround so I could test it quickly?