Syphon filter omega strain
Hello to all
I hope somebody can help me with my problem.I experience problem with light bulbs right at the start of the game in mission 1.I can see blinking light bulb sprites thru walls.I would accept if they were round but these square sprites are game breaking for me.
I read the threads and normally if i understand it right,should this issue be long time solved but for some reason its not working.
The game plays and looks perfect on my pc but im afraid that this problem is not only in this level.
I use the latest release.I hope that this issue is solvable for me i did try the old releases with same result.

thank you

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
My specs are i7 2600k oc 4ghz ,gtx 1070,16gig corsair,win 7.Im using PCSX2 1.4.0. all default.im playing it from iso
Tried using latest git with OGL renderer ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
tried the 2117 build and the opengl all the same only on software mode are these sprites roud
Did you try any HW hacks to see if it fixes the issue?

If anything, this isn't a regression, it's been a known issue since at least 2009. Prafull knows this game better than I do.
I can't recall the exact settings I used, but I did manage to finish the entire game about a month ago. I don't recall any graphical issues, just keep trying. (I'm pretty sure I wasn't running OpenGL, because AMD)
[Image: iq2O9Ya.jpg]