# Syscall: undefined (0)
1-Bad idea. Savestates can be unstable, especially when using mtvu speedhack. if your savestate got corrupted, you're screwed.
relying only on savestates is anyways a bad idea

2 - seeing how you named your iso and its CRC, it looks like you actually patched your iso with an undub patch. so, i was wondering what would if you tried with your original disc instead of your undub patched iso.

But in your case, since you didn't make a proper savegame, you would have to start over again... up to you
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go

Sponsored links

(05-10-2021, 06:49 AM)jesalvein Wrote: 1-Bad idea. Savestates can be unstable, especially when using mtvu speedhack.  if your savestate got corrupted, you're screwed.
relying only on savestates is anyways a bad idea

2 - seeing how you named your iso and its CRC, it looks like you actually patched your iso with an undub patch. so, i was wondering what would if you tried with your original disc instead of your undub patched iso.

But in your case, since you didn't make a proper savegame, you would have to start over again... up to you

Starting again is the easiest way, I think. I never considered much the way I copied my disc. And considering I bought a dozen games from a friend who sold his PS2, I wonder if the original disc was already damaged... Maybe the game worked that far because of that, the damage was in that part. The same happened with my N64 Aidyn Chronicles.

Oh, well. I think it can't be helped. Maybe I'll just start again, and check if it happens in the same place. If that happens, I'll have to find a new copy of the game. Or give it up and move on. I'm 49 and I have much work to do to waste my time on a game...

Thanks anyway, Jesalvein. And sorry to bother you all this long.
Anyway, I followed the advice of using an in-game saving, and it worked. I could pass that part and continue on playing. Now I won't rely solely on savestate.

Thanks for your help. It was really appreciated.