# Syscall: undefined (0)
I was playing Wild Arms 5 nicely (disregarding the half-FPS problem on many parts) and then, suddenly, the game started to freeze during certain scenes. Out of nowhere...

And I've got the message: # Syscall: undefined (0)

What's that about? What have I done wrong? My PC was ok to play many games before with Pcsx2, and this one I was playing for days, so I have no idea what went wrong.

I turned all my old PS2 games into ISOs so I can play them again on my PC, and most of them are working good, even with the low-FPS issue.

And I haven't changed any configuration on my PC OR on the emulator.

Any ideas?

MY PC is good enough to play other Pcsx2 games, so what happened now?

AMD ATOMBIOS
Pixel Shader 4.0
Vertex Shader 4.0
Dedicated Video RAM 2.0 GB
AMD FX™-8300 Eight-Core Processor
RAM 16Gb
Windows 7 (please, don't get me started with W10; I've been using Seven perfectly fine until now, and I don't intend to change it soon...)

Thanks for the help.

A. L. Elizio

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(05-09-2021, 07:33 AM)jesalvein Wrote: Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]

Tried, but I was blocked...
blocked ?
then use pastebin and post its link here
weird problem. Do not use pcsx2 1.7 for windows 7. Did you update windows 7 ?
(05-09-2021, 09:46 PM)jesalvein Wrote: blocked ?
then use pastebin and post its link here

Not familiar with this pastebin...

(05-10-2021, 03:35 AM)sportster Wrote: weird problem. Do not use pcsx2 1.7 for windows 7. Did you update windows 7 ?

Which version works best with W7? And mine has worked just fine so far. Don't know what happened now.
Can't you simply zip the log and attach it here ?
(05-10-2021, 06:05 AM)jesalvein Wrote: Can't you simply zip the log and attach it here ?

It worked. Zipped it accepted.

Attached Files
.zip   emuLog.zip (Size: 3,5 KB / Downloads: 74)
ok.
1 - try loading from memcard instead of savestate
2 - try without patching your game with an undub patch
(05-10-2021, 06:25 AM)jesalvein Wrote: ok.
1 - try loading from memcard instead of savestate
2 - try without patching your game with an undub patch

1. I have to make a memcard save before anything else. I haven't made any so far.
2. And how exactly is this done? I have no idea what this patching means. I'm only an average user, without much knowledge on this stuff. Sorry to bother you, but I don't know what to do.