System performance's
Hey guys i currently play God of war .

well attempt to play i need to know what are good specs for GoW.

does anyone know how i can improve the system performance nearly every game but FFX lags to an immense amount,

my Pc is

intel 920 17 @2.90ghz
6gb ram
Nvidia geforce gtx 460 cyclone
windows 7 64 bit.

Sponsored links

That does seem odd since you have a good setup for running many games on pcsx2. What can limit your speed on some games is your cpu, but I believe GoW should be playable for you(dont have it myself so I dont know for sure). Post what version/settings/plugins you are using. Screenshots are your friend.
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb
(10-13-2010, 02:20 PM)Vaughan2 Wrote: Hey guys i currently play God of war .

well attempt to play i need to know what are good specs for GoW.

does anyone know how i can improve the system performance nearly every game but FFX lags to an immense amount,

my Pc is

intel 920 17 @2.90ghz
6gb ram
Nvidia geforce gtx 460 cyclone
windows 7 64 bit.

You are surely doing something wrong. Make sure you are using the latest 0.9.7 beta of PCSX2: http://pcsx2.net/downloads.php?p=publicbeta

[Image: newsig.jpg]
Overclocking the cpu will seriously improve pcsx2 performance.
[Image: 1454055.png]
GoW 2 -.- sorry guys my bad was in a rush to post
ill get some screenshots after school
Smile

@chronicNL i have a stock cooler :| and know little about overclocking im already pushing it from 2.68ghz - 2.90ghz
GoW2 runs ok on my 2.2. but are you refering to Tenkaichi or the original budokai? (I have to ask, they're COMPLETELY different)
here you guys message me if u need more stuff ?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

untick allow 8 bit textures...and OMG ur d3d internal resolution is very high.....set it to default ...............ur processor is too strong.....u can run any game nearly 60 fps Smile
(10-14-2010, 07:35 AM)samrat4u Wrote: and OMG ur d3d internal resolution is very high.....set it to default

His internal res is fine, I run my pcsx2 with internal res of 1920x1080 and I have no trouble with pretty much any game on a lesser rig (though my cpu possibly helps a little more since i have [email protected], not sure how/if i7 arch improves pcsx2 or not).
Of course, testing the game in native is always an option, but I don't see that really being the problem.

Quote:...............ur processor is too strong.....

^^^ Don't even know what that's meant to mean O.o

To OP;
As has been said, make sure you're running the latest beta (which your SS says you are, so good) and all the latest plugins. Also, which speedhacks are you using (if any)? Are you running the game from disc or iso? If disc, make an iso and use that from pcsx2's internal iso loader (DO NOT MOUNT ON DAEMON).
I dont use any speed hacks, and if its to strong ? why do i lag ?

thanks for the hint haha ill stop using daemon