TC Offset Hack
I know this has probably been answered somewhere before, but I cannot find it.

Why can't I find TC Offset hack in my hacks menu? PCSX2 is 1.2.1. Thanks!

Sponsored links

I'm using 1.3.0 svn but it should be the same

Gs plugin settings > HW hacks (configure) > on the bottom
its a GSDX hack not emulator hack. if it not in GSDX config section then you probably are not a builds from this site
Agressive CRC is the last available option for me in gsx11. I updated the emulator from 1.0.0 today, is it possible I didn't get an updated gsx11?

Fixed it. My gsdx was AVX, so I switched to SSS3.
(06-20-2014, 11:07 PM)Weasemunk Wrote: Agressive CRC is the last available option for me in gsx11. I updated the emulator from 1.0.0 today, is it possible I didn't get an updated gsx11?

Fixed it. My gsdx was AVX, so I switched to SSS3.

did you make the mistake of NOT deleting your plugin folder and OVERRIDE the pcsx2 folder with the new build???

PCSX2 probably still set the OLD plugin and bet IF you looking in plugin/bios selector for GS you have multi verisons in there.
AVX Gsdx has that option...
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(06-20-2014, 11:13 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: AVX Gsdx has that option...

like said I think he just install the new build over old one, and has whole bunch of versions of GSDX and all the other plugins as a result.

Not deleting the old plugin directory before installing/unzipping pcsx2 to same directory he had it in.
I know, if you notice, we posted at the exact same time. Your post wasn't there yet when I made mine Tongue
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD