TEKKEN 5 FREEZES AT LOADING SCREEN!!!
hmm interesting...i didnt know it was so simple Blink
I'm inactive on this, dedicating most of my time to osu!

Sponsored links

Tekken 5 is one of a couple of games known to have compatibility issues with some BIOS. This is probably due to an undiscovered bug in PCSX2 or some protection the game has (?)
[Image: newsig.jpg]
strange.........
I don`t think you`re going to play USA/JAP games on a european playstation. Or well, it`s not made to do that. Hence I can understand the caused issue with Tekken 5
So ummm... get yourself a LOCAL copy of Tekken 5.

And other than that, why use multiple bios????
like I said, get a local copy of the game. Only a few jap games aren`t released outside the region, and I can`t understand a single word of those anyway.
Anything from the US and EU has most probably crossed eachothers borders allready.
why not use multiple bios???
because basically you don`t need them.
And basically it is illegal to play a game outside your region, even if you got a legal copy from mail order.

Don`t you ever read terms of usage and license agreements?
Quote:And basically it is illegal to play a game outside your region, even if you got a legal copy from mail order
I guess it depends on the countries.
in mine, you can buy japanese games and play them on your PS2 legally.

Using multiple bios isn't forbidden.
It's just that not everyone here is wealthy enough to have 3 ps2 (one for each region). That's why this is not an advice I would give, because it would be something like :
"hey just do it like me, get another PS2 because the game you bought can't be played on the one you have"
Again, not everyone is that wealthy.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
thats better jesalvein......