"TLB miss" error (ffx)
hi

im german and my english isnt very well, but i try to explain you my problem. i was playing ffx and at the beginning, befor the 1. battle is a szene where auron says look and titus looks shocked and at this point i get a blackscreen on pcsx2 and in the console is written:

(EE pc:0015CA6C) TLB Miss, addr=0x213ca90 [store]
can anybody help me..?

i play with PCSX2 0.9.8 (r4600)

my PC specs are:
Intel Core Duo E8500 @3.16GHz
Geforce GTX 260
4GB RAM
think this are the most important parts.

Sponsored links

This is a long time well-known error known for years now. The search bar in the upper right has many threads about this.

Set your clamps to extra/full highest settings. Also load from mem card and not save state.

Also, support is primarily given for latest stable 1.0 version or SVN.
OS: Linux Mint 17.2 64 bit (occasional Antergos/Arch user)
(I am no longer a Windows user)
CPU: Intel Pentium G3258
GPU: Nvidia GTX 650 Ti

i read a lot about it and nobody really knows the solution to fix it, but the comments i read were like 2 years ago, so i thought i ask you guys again.
the "bug" or whatever still exist, it doesnt matter what i change, its still there..... and i want to play ffx.... Sad
Try the above methods. It should work. This game is quite finicky at times.
OS: Linux Mint 17.2 64 bit (occasional Antergos/Arch user)
(I am no longer a Windows user)
CPU: Intel Pentium G3258
GPU: Nvidia GTX 650 Ti

(03-26-2013, 09:22 PM)wusababy Wrote: i play with PCSX2 0.9.8 (r4600)

PCSX2 1.0 has been released several months ago. Why do some people still use this old release? Download PCSX2 1.0 and see if it works better.
i tryied the methods above but error still exist and i had the 1.0.0, but it was the same and not as stable as it is on 0.9.8
1.0.0 is way more stable then 0.9.8 and TLB Miss mostly means or a bad rip OR your cheats are faulty, but as far as I saw those errors my game just played normally.
i dont use cheats and what means bad rip?
actually, you didn't tell us if you were using your PS2 DVD or if you dumped an iso from it...
can you pelase post the full emulog.txt after it crashes ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
It means that your Image (ISO) is corrupted. Download Imgburn here: www.imgburn.com and remake your image (ISO) from your disc and see if that'll help.