[TOD2] Memory card lost after save state
Since i not sure where did i post this problem, so i ask for expert or any gentle/kind people that aid me for my problem.
Games: Tales of Destiny 2 [Chinese][Ntsc]
EngineTongueCSX2 R2809
Problem 1: at the end games,game sometime will crash after a battle
symptoms: 1) feel suddenly lagging when victory
2) hear a hang sound from the character
3) Black screen after the battle, with background sound
well... i try to avoid this problem by using savestate when in dungeon cause there are no savepoint, but after i use save state.... i try load the game back(load state), then i found out i cant save using memory card, it appear the game didn found the memory card.... >< now i finish the game already and wanna play in advance mode but it cant save

Sponsored links

use public beta instead of unsupported SVNs build, and try again.
(savestate won't be compatible, though...)
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
=) the public beta you mean is?
have a look a the stickies
sorry.. but i still dont get it =/
i try to use the 0.9.6 but it cant read the sstate
of course
Quote:savestate won't be compatible, though...)
savestates are anyways quite unstable, it's not recommended to use them all the time.
use your last memcard save and walk trough this point, then save state again with the official build.
If the memory card is written to, it is highly advisable to never use any save states made before that point unless you are going to write to memory card again and scrap the other write. Even if you have it set to eject the memory cards before saving/loading a save state, strange things can still happen with save states.

You will either have to work with the save state you have or try something else.