Taking Requests on Commandline Options
Some quick suggestions. Not interested in using them myself, but could be useful for a launcher:

--configPath= {folder where all inis are located}
Fits in well with the new config path stuff in the new plugin api (Obviously not much different from --cfg until the new API is implemented). Allows the launcher to set up its own config directories without always overwriting the active configuration.

--mcd1=
--mcd2=
Useful if you want to keep each game's memory cards separate.

Also, are "--pad1=" and "--pad2=" both still supported? Know the GUI only keeps track of one pad plugin name, and the plugin loading code I looked at only seemed to support one as well.

Sponsored links

(09-15-2009, 07:12 PM)ChickenLiver Wrote: Some quick suggestions. Not interested in using them myself, but could be useful for a launcher:

--configPath= {folder where all inis are located}
Fits in well with the new config path stuff in the new plugin api (Obviously not much different from --cfg until the new API is implemented). Allows the launcher to set up its own config directories without always overwriting the active configuration.

--mcd1=
--mcd2=
Useful if you want to keep each game's memory cards separate.

Also, are "--pad1=" and "--pad2=" both still supported? Know the GUI only keeps track of one pad plugin name, and the plugin loading code I looked at only seemed to support one as well.

+1 to those suggestions, they would make game profiles made even easier than the profile manager I made ^^.
..:: Core2Duo E7500 OC @ 3.23 Ghz | 9800GTX+ 512Mb GDDR2 | 2GB DDR2 800 | Win7 x64 ::..
Updated top post. Removed the extra pad plugin mess and added --cfgpath.
Jake Stine (Air) - Programmer - PCSX2 Dev Team
quick questions ? is the iso file command line already implemented ? becouse if you use it it did not use the internal iso reader but want the CDVD plug in instead
Is command line launching working in the new GUI yet? Everytime I try to launch an ISO from the command line, it just opens PCSX2 without playing the ISO.

Sorry if this info is elsewhere. A forum search couldn't track down any help.

EDIT: Okay, I see now that it's loading the ISO, it just isn't launching it automatically.
No, it's not working yet.
Jake Stine (Air) - Programmer - PCSX2 Dev Team