Taking saves from real memory card to pc?
So I bought a DexDrive to copy my ps1 memory cards to my pc for the ps1 emulator, and I also have this memory card adapter for the ps3 so you can take ps1&ps2 saves to your ps3. Is it possible to use either of these to copy my memory card to my pc?

Sponsored links

well, the ps1 memory card files wouldn't matter with this emulator because you can't play PS1 on PCSX2

EDIT sorry, half asleep when posting. I realise that you weren't trying to play ps1 on it.
Working full time to build new PC by the end of the year
haha thats alright Tongue
bump?
Ok I know you can use Maxdrive to copy save games from PS2 to USB stick via the USB ports on the PS2. If this works for Dex Drive I don't know.

Hi,
I use armax datel to copy my memory card's files on an usb key
I think it's alright with any action replay
then I use mymc from here: http://www.csclub.uwaterloo.ca:11068/mymc/index.html,
to integrate them into pcsx2 mem card file
I wish this will help you
Thats great info, thanks guys.

@berserk, what all do you need to use action replay? I have a slim ps2, but I heard you need more than just the action replay disc
action replay actually comes also with an armax memory card that inside are stored the cheats and options.
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
I have a gameshark that I've used before. This may be the wrong place to ask, but to play backups of games do you just need the action replay disc? My sister has lost so many of my games I want to make copies just incase my favourites go missing
u can make buckups by making your games in iso and store them in pc or copy them in dvd. (to read those dvd's your ps2 must be modded...)
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest