Tales of Abyss
...Hello I'm a new entry... Biggrin
...I have some problems with Tales of Abyss...is very slow and the fps is average (35-50 fps) and I have struttering in audio...
...I play with the ISO of my original US copy of Tales of Abyss...
...what is the best configuration?...I have the 0.9.8 version of PCSX2 and I use the GSdx ssse3 r4600...

...this is the spec of my computer...

Intel Core Quad 2,40 GHz
4 GB RAM
Ati Radeon HD5770 1 GB
Windows 7 64 bit

...help me please... Sad

Sponsored links

You wont receive support for this old pcsx2 version
Use latest stable
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
...ok I download the new version of PCSX2...
...I have downloaded the latest version of PCSX2 (1.00) but the situation hasn't changed...it's slow on battle and sometimes I have some glitch...
You'll definitely want a couple hundred mhz more on the CPU, so look into overclocking.
(08-18-2012, 09:27 PM)rama Wrote: You'll definitely want a couple hundred mhz more on the CPU, so look into overclocking.
...how can I overclock my cpu?...it's the first time and I don't want to create problems...

...I noticed that I lose fps when there is a lot of light on the screen...it's very strange because I have 60 fps elsewhere...
(08-20-2012, 02:06 PM)Gwynbleidd87 Wrote: ...how can I overclock my cpu?...it's the first time and I don't want to create problems...

...I noticed that I lose fps when there is a lot of light on the screen...it's very strange because I have 60 fps elsewhere...

If you don't know how to do it, it's best not to even do it at all. You're only choice is play the way it is or invest getting a better/building your own computer, otherwise there isn't much we can do other than what we have told you.
AMD Phenom II 960T X4 @ 3.0 GHz, 4GB G.Skill DDR2 RAM, Hitachi Deskstar 2TB HD 7200 RPM Sata III, Nvidia Geforce 560 Ti 1024MB VRAM, Windows 7 Home Premium (64 Bit), ASUS VE248 1920 x 1080