Tales of Abyss Ghosting graphics
allowhacks=1 doesn't do anything except make the hacks visible in the GUI so you either mean you enabled the offset hack or it's placebo Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

yeah that game will play tricks (for example after a skit scene the blur (or ghosting) will come back randomly, but if you Esc out of the emulator and resume it will fix the blur again (or toggle F9 twice) so its most likely gsdx isn't updating the screen properly after these scenes.

if you really want to use Direct3d 10 /11 then check the hidden "Alpha Hack" setting this will help with some ghosting, and the battle transition scenes but some towns / areas will get Square blocks of missing textures <not game stopping, just annoying>, and if you do see some ghosting after a skit just press F9 twice like I said above it will clear it up.

Where do i find the alpha hack?
in GSdx's ini file, add allowhacks=1 then restart the emu, and open up gsdx, and it should in the hacks section on the bottom left, named aptly Alpha Hack Tongue
Does it work for pcsx2 v. 0.9.6?
it should but why use such an outdated pcsx2?
anyways make sure you first close pcsx2 then edit the ini file so it doesn't get overwritten save & re-open pcsx2 and the hidden section should appear in the gsdx plugin interface.
if i get a better revision of the gsdx well it run better?
Oh i heard the earlier pcsx2 run the games faster
Whats the difference between alpha hack and offset hack?
(02-05-2012, 01:34 AM)bcheese69 Wrote: Whats the difference between alpha hack and offset hack?
RTFM. http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Official-...v0-9-8#Gfx

[Image: newsig.jpg]