Tales of Abyss Ghosting graphics
(02-05-2012, 02:13 PM)Bositman Wrote: RTFM. http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Official-...v0-9-8#Gfx

I wonder if someone found a fix for the missing textures on Tales of the Abyss
For example when you are slashing with a sword the silhouette is red while on real ps2 is white-blue
An strong example is Flamme Rouge some invisible white texture spin around the seal and more white textures pull the enemy to the center, while on ps2 those white textures were fire

Those textures are always missing, and I saw it on youtube videos demonstrating TOtA on pcsx2, so I'm kinda sure its not my sucking gpu

Sponsored links

I wonder if someone found a fix for the missing textures on Tales of the Abyss
For example when you are slashing with a sword the silhouette is red while on real ps2 is white-blue
An strong example is Flamme Rouge some invisible white texture spin around the seal and more white textures pull the enemy to the center, while on ps2 those white textures were fire

Those textures are always missing, and I saw it on youtube videos demonstrating TOtA on pcsx2, so I'm kinda sure its not my sucking gpu
(05-29-2013, 03:10 AM)ShiningBindo Wrote: I wonder if someone found a fix for the missing textures on Tales of the Abyss

Out of curiosity, how do they look in software mode? (press F9)
[Image: 2748844.png]