Tales of Abyss disable 2nd player
Question 
i have this problem , when in battle the other character stands still, he/she doesn't cast anything ..... on the enemy i see 1p 2p symbol .... how do i disable 2nd player so that AI can take over...

Sponsored links

Afaik, it's when using the "select" button, that you can change control mode from "manual" to "auto"
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
it changes for the current character which i am in control of, i could never get to set auto for the other character.
Set pad2 in LilyPad as "unplugged" ? That should do the trick me thinks. Other than that, how far you have to play the game from start to reach a testing point?
[Image: nbKSK.jpg]
I'm having the exact same problem as depakjan. Any insight is very much appreciated Laugh
maybe you have to change your team's order and set the character you want to change as a leader.
then set his control scheme to "manual", then re-set your team leader to the one you were using ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Yeah, it must have more than one character set to manual. I just tested it, and it was just fine as long as only one is set to manual.
[Image: nbKSK.jpg]
This is not just on pcsx2...if you set more than one character on manual or semi auto,this is considered that you are going to control those characters.

Just change the characters you don't control at the moment to auto and set the one you control to manual or semi auto.That way when you switch to a character that have auto status,he\she will inherit the status of your previous character and the previous character will become auto.
Aww.. looks like you need some item to change this setting in the game, let me get the item and try then.. thanks all Smile
hahaha, I'm so stupid, how could I have missed that! Thanks guys (: