Tales of Destiny: DC's Random Freezing
Is this because of the FPU hack? Periodically while changing screens the game will just freeze. This mostly happens after a battle and during a CG sequence.
[Image: 1817164.png]
E8400 @ Stock, 4GB DDR3-1066, XFX HD4670, Windows 7 Pro 64-bit
E5700 @ 4GHz, ASUS P5Q-EM DO, 2GB DDR2-1002, Coolermaster Elite 460W

Sponsored links

PCSX2 settings? Plugin settings? Any kind of error in the console log when you get the problem?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
As for the FPU hack; make sure you take it off unless the game explicitly needs it. It could be very well what is breaking the game.

I also noticed this game isn't on the compatibility list! Is the game listed as [Status = Unknown] on top of the console logs?
Want to contribute? Don't know how? Check out the PCSX2 Wiki page!

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...
I've been playing it yeah random crashing on stage change as well, Just use save state and use Mydreamname's suggestion, I"ll try that out as soon as i'm done playing my ps3 (I hate one socket HDMI TV -_-)
[Image: 2555882.png]
Blah. PCSX2 automatically enables the FPU hack for this game.

DX10 Hardware Mode, Native Internal Resolution
No Speed Hacks
No Errors with the Console
Basically when changing screens GS goes down to 0-5% while EE still has Load and the game becomes unplayable with a black screen. This happens a lot with FMVs too but the last frame appears on the screen.

Also, if anyone reports an issue with messed up Sprites in battle that's because of Hardware Mode. Software mode fixes it (not that bad of a glitch tho)
[Image: 1817164.png]
E8400 @ Stock, 4GB DDR3-1066, XFX HD4670, Windows 7 Pro 64-bit
E5700 @ 4GHz, ASUS P5Q-EM DO, 2GB DDR2-1002, Coolermaster Elite 460W
Actually i think that's enabling 8 bit texture something like that, you have to disable it.
[Image: 2555882.png]