Tales of Legendia STILL laggy and hard to play
Okay I feel bad since I seem to post on these forums usually talking about problems that seem to be known issues that have been solved by others but thsoe solutions do not ever work for me.

So let me get to the point so I can hopefully solve this problem as fast as possible.

I recently got the rom for tales of legendia and I was very excited since pcsx2 0.9.8 was out and I was sure that a problem that had made the game impossible to play for me was fixed but it wasn't.

The issue is that the opening cutscene for the game (I am not sure if it's like this for the whole game but I havent been able to get far enough to find out) will slow down to like 5 FPS no matter what I try to do to speed it up. Ive tried speed hacks and everything but I am sure a few other people have ahs this problem and have fixed it and I really hope they can assist me to at elast get the FP at 40 to where I can bear the lag. With all the speedhacks and stuff I can barely manage to get the game to run at 15 FPS

So pleeeaassseee help me. I would really like to play this game already

Sponsored links

Quote:I recently got the rom for tales of legendia

Bye.
No support for piracy whatsoever. Yes, we know.

Hi Squall-Le, fan#1.
| i7 860 2.8@4ghz | Scythe Mugen 2 Rev.B | Asus Maximus Formula III | G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Gigabyte | 570 GTX AMP! | Enermax 720w PSU | X-Fi Titan | OCZ Vertex 120 GB |
indeed, "I recently got the rom for tales of legendia" is no where near the same as "I recently got the disc for tales of legendia" or "I recently dumped my tales of legendia disc"
(05-15-2011, 02:23 AM)Link_of_teh_future Wrote: I recently got the rom for tales of legendia.

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]