Tales of the Abyss My Character Rotating itself
Hi sorry to interupt you all.. i'm just started to play Tales Of The Abyss NTSC-U SLUS 21386 USA Version on pcsx2.

i'm using Dell Laptop Inspiron 14 5000 Series with the specification :
Running on Windows 10
Processor Intel® Core™ i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.70GHz
Ram 4GB
VGA 2GB AMD Radeon ™ R7 M340
64 bit operating system
and been using PCSX2 1.4.0 New version

the problem that i been facing right now is the character (Luke) is rotating itself the funny thing is that i'm not holding the stick lol

so i was try to search it in the forum and other website but sadly i can't find any solution yet

there is one website that if i remember correctly that created a pnach file that fix that moonwalking character but sadly i cannot find that thread again -.- *note ( when i find that thread i'm still playing radiata knight stories lol )

I would be very grateful if you all could help me
Here's my log pcsx2
Thanks again and so sorry for the bad english

Attached Files
.txt   log.txt (Size: 1,21 KB / Downloads: 129)

Sponsored links

Post the log again while Luke is "rotating itself"

It's probably controller,settings or cheats related problem(the game works fine here)
(10-22-2017, 02:04 PM)vsub Wrote: Post the log again while Luke is "rotating itself"

It's probably controller,settings or cheats related problem(the game works fine here)
this is the log where it's rotating itself

okay i have another problem bro
the npc is disappear but when i try to get far enough from the npc it will visible again haha
is this the "ghosting" issue that i heard?

thanks for the reply bro

Attached Files
.txt   log.txt (Size: 18,77 KB / Downloads: 178)
Are you using any non default settings(pcsx2 and gsdx)
And I don't know what this patch do that you are using but try disabling the cheats and load your save from a memory card save not a save state

The game works fine here without any extras like settings or patches...just downloading pcsx2,set the bios and run the game(no configuration at all)
Ghosting issue does not cause disappearing NPCs.

And he's using the default GSdx, not the patched version that fixes the ghost issues.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)