Tales of the Abyss- My Guy is gone!!
Ive played as Guy the entire game and for the last battle I switched to Luke so I only had to boss battle Van once and lo and behold after completing this battle Guy is gone off my menu. I cant change his weapons, cores or anything but he still shows up in cutscenes and skits. I saw a similar post to this where someone lost their Natalia but now i need a fix for Guy!! I really dont want to fight Niblheim as Luke!! Help please!!

Sponsored links

You probably used some "have all characters" code or play as Ash at some point
Use this pnach\code

patch=1,EE,206D2EC0,extended,03020101
patch=1,EE,206D2EC4,extended,07060504

Save your gave after that(not state save),disable the cheats and restart the pcsx2(load your memory card save)

This will give you all of the characters in the order you get them during the story...Ash is in slot 7 which is not accessible and that's where the game place it when you are not using it
(11-11-2019, 11:43 AM)vsub Wrote: You probably used some "have all characters" code or play as Ash at some point
Use this pnach\code

patch=1,EE,206D2EC0,extended,03020101
patch=1,EE,206D2EC4,extended,07060504

Save your gave after that(not state save),disable the cheats and restart the pcsx2(load your memory card save)

This will give you all of the characters in the order you get them during the story...Ash is in slot 7 which is not accessible and that's where the game place it when you are not using it

I see thank you so much for this!
That's some late reply Laugh
Haha, yeah it is ^^;... But really thank you so much for answering