Tales of the Abyss graphical problem
I personally think the CRC hacks for Tales of the Abyss actually break more things than it fixes. I find it plays better without the crc hacks with the pixel offset enabled, for this game at least.

Sponsored links

(12-09-2012, 10:13 PM)rama Wrote: Well, they actually might.
There's hacks in GSdx that activate on certain CRCs.
But I'm fairly sure the undub CRC is included.

Yeah i checked that before posting here Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
I dunno why it works as if it wasn't patched at all for you Bositman, no idea at all. =S

The patch itself deals with one of the CRC hacks, the one that makes you not need the offset hack. That one works until there's skit, then you need the offset hack again. So the patch makes you always use the offset hack. The other part, is a different offset value for "better?" alignment beyond 2x native.
[Image: nbKSK.jpg]
sorry for the necromancing the thread but trying to play tales of the abyss undub and I am getting the ghosting issue. read the threads but am lost as many possible ways. so I have PCSX2 1.3.1-20150220194451. now I have several files. AutoOffset_PlusAbyss2.patch, GSdx32-SSE2.dll. heres the thing I don't use sse2 I use avx. do I have to use the sse2? isn't avx supposed to be better. also my computer is an i5 and it has support for it. also how do I use a .patch file on pcsx2. I get pnach but not a patch file. would love to get rid of the ghosting without having to use skipdraw.

thanks for the help.
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD