Tales of the Abyss skits are too bright [PCSX2 1.4 on a PC]
hi, so i got the ghosting issue, fixed it by using one of the ToTA GSdx32 plugin variation but the game got dark so i maxed the brightness, everything is looking great now except the extremely bright skits, any idea how can i fix this?

i also have the issue were the upper and the left borders are transparent, fixed the upper border by zooming to 100.5, but the left border issue still there, would love to know if there is a way to remove it (other than going 16:9 instead of 4:3) 

i'm using PCSX2 1.4 on a PC, this my first time playing a game on it, sorry if i'm a bit clueless

CPU: Intel Core i5 6500 
GBU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
RAM: 16.0GB Dual-Channel Unknown

Thank you

Sponsored links

Download the latest dev build first
(02-07-2019, 10:03 PM)CK1 Wrote: Download the latest dev build first

but won't i lose my saves this way?
Savestates may have issues, but ingame saves (memory card saves like a real PS2 uses) will be fine. Savestates may even work, but it is far less likely that they will.
(02-08-2019, 03:31 AM)TkSilver Wrote: Savestates may have issues, but ingame saves (memory card saves like a real PS2 uses) will be fine.  Savestates may even work, but it is far less likely that they will.

okay thank you, problem is the bios folder is empty, i googled but i just don't know where to download one

Edit01: i used the same bios i used for PCSX2 1.4, not sure if i should use a different version or not, and i could not find my saves, so any idea how can i move them to 1.5? or a way to make the skits less brighter in 1.4?

thank you
you need to extract it from your PS2 console
closed
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Hi, I'm also having the same problem.

I've already downloaded the latest dev build, applied all the settings and all the animated cutscenes are still way to bright.

Removing HW Hacks fixes that, but then everything gets all blurred.

Core i7-2600
EVGA GeForce GTX 1050Ti SC
HyperX FURY 16GB 1600MHz DDR3