Tales of the Abyss small issue
Ok uhm lets say this... does the english game have the japanese voices included? cause the "adding voices" sounds like it's ripping them from the japanese game and adding them so you'd have to own both games to use it legally, but I cant be sure about it.

Anyway modding is really a bit tricky on the legal side. Also fansub groups usually remove the download links when the anime has been licensed for the other countries language because of copyright laws, and fansubs are not exactly legal either (little tricky again Tongue).
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64

Sponsored links

I agree, its like having pc games that suck with lots of bugs and not being able to patch to fix the bugs.
Fansubbs are legal as long as its not licensed in your country, most times fansubs are better quality than legal, if they want money at least they should do a good job.
C2D E6550 @ 2333 Mhz oc 3010 Mhz vcore 1.2750v | HD2600XT | P5KC | 1 + 1 GB G.Skill 6400HK 860 4.4.3.5
Anime subbers would still need the permission of the japanese creators to distribute the anime video/audio itself to most other countries... but anyway this was a Tales of the abyss thread to begin with.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
The way I understand Anime Fansubbing is it's legal until the anime is licensed in that country hence why most groups will immediately drop a series once it become licensed.
nataq01:
You need to understand that we try to keep clean of ALL legality issues here.
We want to keep pcsx2 going, not establish a pro/contra piracy discussion forum.

As such we don't even allow the links you posted. And as Shadow Lady pointed out, the voices
are from the japanese game. An owner of the US version of it doesn't have any right to them.
(Yeah, I also wished they'd just skipped the dub and gave us the hq japanese voiceovers.. )