Tales of the Abyss (textures on drugs)
You're welcome Smile Although Rama is probably the one to thank as he said this about 5 or 6 posts up Smile
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Sponsored links

(07-02-2014, 05:17 PM)refraction Wrote: You're welcome Smile Although Rama is probably the one to thank as he said this about 5 or 6 posts up Smile

Yeah. I was just a noob at using Sony emulators. Nintendo Emulator are much more easier. Biggrin
But a new problem appeared the audio is cracking some times...
make sure you have time stretch enabled in SPU2-X, possibly raise the latency a little

(07-02-2014, 08:00 PM)refraction Wrote: make sure you have time stretch enabled in SPU2-X, possibly raise the latency a little

by raising do you mean the bar that's set to 150?
yes Smile although you shouldn't need more than that.

(07-02-2014, 08:25 PM)refraction Wrote: yes Smile although you shouldn't need more than that.

So should I lower it or raise it?
raise it should reduce crackles, lower will increase them if your PC can't keep up, but the audio will be more in time

(07-02-2014, 08:27 PM)refraction Wrote: raise it should reduce crackles, lower will increase them if your PC can't keep up, but the audio will be more in time

does 250 sound good?
give it a try, if it doesn't solve the crackling you may as well see how low you can get it without problems.

I'd also check out the timestretch setting, but only once you've finished playing with the latency