Tales of the abyss with japanese voices help
In this case you would have to have both the english and japanese versions
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]

Sponsored links

Yeah the one from PCSX2 Youtube video is the undub patch applied. I have it as well.

(03-23-2015, 11:53 PM)Coma Wrote: So you must have the 2 different versions of the game and patch it by yourself, thats hard to be legal... And I'm not even sure its legal to extract and use and modify the files.
By the way I don't really care whats legal or not, the game is not even reedited, its 10 years old, they don't even sell it anymore, just saying. If you want to use an undub version find it by yourself, nothing is easier.

One word: Ebay. Tongue
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
Coma Wrote: By the way I don't really care whats legal or not, the game is not even reedited, its 10 years old, they don't even sell it anymore, just saying.
Yeah. That's the kind of "arguments" many kids actually use. Even if it's not sold anymore, that doesn't mean the copyright is gone.
Moreover, the company can still chose to re-edit later as an HD remake, or via PSN in its original form
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I don't care I just face the reality, buying something just for the charity that doesnt work.
More : how many games arent lost just because we can download them somewhere ?
I don't say its good or its bad, I don't judge, I don't defend nobody, I'm just saying we are in 2015.
i5 2500k@4,9ghz / Gtx980 Msi Gaming / 2x SSD Samsung 840pro 256gb / Acer Predator 24" G-sync
Corsair K95 RGB / Logitech G502 Proteus Core / Bose Companion 2 Serie III
Old JRPG fan, experienced mmo player, PC hardware expert
(03-24-2015, 01:48 AM)Coma Wrote: I don't care I just face the reality, buying something just for the charity that doesnt work.
legality<>charity
Quote:More : how many games arent lost just because we can download them somewhere ?
True.
But it then falls under "abandonware mentality". That's completely different in terms of legality
Quote:I don't say its good or its bad, I don't judge, I don't defend nobody, I'm just saying we are in 2015.
...And in 2015 you really believe copyright laws magically disappeared ?
You made my day Laugh

Back on topic, anyways.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go