Technicality Question
I have an interessting question i have been pondering on for a while.
A few years ago my house burned down with my ps2 and my copy of Rogue Galaxy.
So my question is this:
Would it be considered illegal to use Pcs2 with a pirated version of rogue galaxy, even if it burned up?

Sponsored links

Im afraid it would be. However I'm sorry to hear about your unfortunate circumstances!
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(12-19-2012, 08:20 PM)refraction Wrote: Im afraid it would be. However I'm sorry to hear about your unfortunate circumstances!

I mean i have a new Ps2 so i can access unpirated bios. The problem with game in the first place was that that it took 3 years for it to reach my country for purchase after the release (which was a hard wait). And then i never got to finish the damn game. But, i havnt been able to find any more copies of the game.

It is my curse. One of the best games i have ever played and i cant play it Sad
pretty sure you can find many copies on some shopping websites for q auite cheap price
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Or check eBay or Amazon if they sell any copies, mostly Amazon has some used games at a lower price.
Amazon is only available in the US, Canada, and Germany and some others. eBay is available on more countries, but the good sold on localized version of eBay varies. If people on a specific country don't play games or don't use legal games, you'll never find a game sold on eBay, old or new.

Not all people in the world live in America, you know.
I know that, but even so Amazon as far as I know doesn't have any restriction towards which country they sell to and there is ALWAYS a way to find that specific game somewhere. I'm no american either, but that doesn't stop me from searching the internet for a game I want till I drop dead (Matter of speech) Tongue
What about play-Asia?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]