Teen Titans running sluggish
Theres your problem! Anyway I'll stop spamming now
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Sponsored links

(06-04-2013, 03:41 PM)refraction Wrote: Theres your problem! Anyway I'll stop spamming now

well, thank you for the laugh this morning, and yes, we need to wait for the op reply
(06-04-2013, 03:24 PM)refraction Wrote: -snip-
(06-04-2013, 03:28 PM)Saiki Wrote: -snip-

So in the case of this game I should really only have the MTVU flag hack enabled? I should probably use a custom launcher to manage all of these custom game configurations.
(06-04-2013, 07:05 PM)Scootaloo Wrote: So in the case of this game I should really only have the MTVU flag hack enabled? I should probably use a custom launcher to manage all of these custom game configurations.

Tbh the 4 at the bottom have never given me any issue I just disable the slider speedhacks... If I deactivate any I deactivate the one above the 3 core hack that gives possible graphical issues
CPU: Core i7 3610QM 2.30GHz (Turbo up to 3.10GHz)
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 670m 3gb
RAM: 16gb ddr3
[Image: images.jpg]
(06-04-2013, 07:05 PM)Scootaloo Wrote: So in the case of this game I should really only have the MTVU flag hack enabled? I should probably use a custom launcher to manage all of these custom game configurations.

your pc is fast enough you should never need them
(06-04-2013, 07:16 PM)Saiki Wrote: your pc is fast enough you should never need them

Excuse the epic bump.

Well maybe that is true for some games, but not all. Like if I try to run SpongeBob: Battle for Bikini Bottom if I don't have any of the slider hacks enabled then it'll run, but slowly.

Anyway in the case of the "Teen Titans" here, if I were to turn up the AA/resolution would it be wise to use speedhacks then? I mean as it stands currently things run well, but the jaggys all over the place are rather annoying.
try them slowly one at a time and see what helps, and what hurts the PC
(06-22-2013, 09:05 PM)Saiki Wrote: try them slowly one at a time and see what helps, and what hurts the PC

Well I've got some great news Smile. I have the game running at 4x resolution, and I'm still getting 49-55FPS (very much so playable). Also I'm not using any of the slider speedhacks (just the rec. ones) see here.

EDIT: I made a new thread for the menu/in-game [menu] text issue for the sake of keeping things organized.