Teitoku no Ketsudan IV and Teitoku no Ketsudan IV with Power Up Kit
I heard that I watched the videos about the Japanese version of P.T.O IV game on the PS2. It is Teitoku no Ketsudan IV, along with Power Up Kit edition, made by Koei. If the Japanese people can play that game and their Power Up Kit edition on PS2, then how we supposed to get that Japanese game and it's edition to incorporate into PCSX2 Emulator if we don't have that Japanese version of P.T.O IV game for Europe and USA? I've been watching those videos on YouTube for so long that I wish to have the Japanese version of P.T.O IV game for PCSX2 Emulator that we don't have for Europe and USA and it only has in Japan. I just want to have Teitoku no Ketsudan IV with Power Up Kit into PCSX2 Emulator

Sponsored links

you can find it here : https://www.amazon.com/Teitoku-Ketsudan-...00026YTEK/
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I see, but it only has 2 stocks left in Amazon store, meaning that it's almost gone from the store
Hurry up ?
I only have more than $7, while this price is more than $54, so I cannot afford that since I don't have enough money.

Someone needs my help and support to obtain that Japanese game to incorporate into PCSX2 Emulator
(12-13-2022, 05:12 PM)YUMAYGO22 Wrote: I only have more than $7, while this price is more than $54, so I cannot afford that since I don't have enough money.

Someone needs my help and support to obtain that Japanese game to incorporate into PCSX2 Emulator

you have one here for 10$
https://www.ebay.com/itm/385287021645?ha...OSw~vZjlN7-&amdata=enc%3AAQAHAAAAsCspTxpvEFD3%2BtXESpOupW4fBPSJqeRr41BMQRfPFWiHMD1dWXqkEhMAW45b%2FgOQF60LQe6XXrfCDnUXB11OMyaZYHc4iQNhPPtI%2FDT0g7htge8LYQkqZdr%2BITNcQKJiFHpiGHDz%2FuzE4Vt2nrYOsVeeyvVRaxRjHze%2FTtP70znTNa6VFT7s%2FvtMdaljBMf4bRag7ZNk8F%2Flbn0hRqK5sZqZvHcIY7FNBUjtGwLgGXh0%7Ctkp%3ABk9SR9yIzcKhYQ
Hmmmm... Not exactly with Power Up Kit edition, but it's close enough as it is normal version of the Japanese P.T.O IV game

So it is harder to find the Power Up Kit edition for Teitoku no Ketsudan IV
You'll have to use Google even more then
I found it in the Japanese website on Amazon store

Expensive and yet cheaper than the price of PS4 console