Tekken 4 - Best Config?
I didn't overlock my computer and the temps seems to be fine.
I have only w32pthreads.dll file. I also copied w32pthreads.v3.dll and w32pthreads.v4.dll, I also replaced the old plugins with the ones from r3878, but I can't see any difference. For now I have to use frame skipping to get better speed. I also have NTSC-U version.

Sponsored links

select GSDx 3693, SPU-X 3072 1.4.0 & DEV9null 0.5.0 & try to tick native resolution to see if you gain any fps.
actually Tekken 4 use more graphics resources in my computer than Tekken 5.
That's exactly what I'm using. You probably meant SPU-X 3702, not 3072?
Well, it looks that I have to play Tekken 5 instead. In T4 with frame skipping the speed is acceptable, about 32 fps, but I prefer full speed fights.
(04-09-2011, 10:41 AM)kamiledi17 Wrote: That's exactly what I'm using. You probably meant SPU-X 3702, not 3072?
Well, it looks that I have to play Tekken 5 instead. In T4 with frame skipping the speed is acceptable, about 32 fps, but I prefer full speed fights.

Oh my bad... sorry
I mean SPU-X 3702
did you get 50 fps again or it was a spike?
There wasn't any difference, it was still 28 - 32 fps. I had 50 fps only for the first fight after putting your settings, later it was always 30 fps.
It looks that this is the emulator's fault. I opened Tekken 5 on r1888 and it's also slow, about 30 fps. On r3878 it's 50 fps (full speed for PAL version). So it looks like I have to wait for new PCSX2 release, which will support Tekken 4.
I have NTSC Tekken 4... maybe the PAL Tekken 4 is not supported currectly with r1888.
Tekken 5 is slower in r1888 than 0.9.7 but Tekken Tag & 4 are faster for me.
You didn't understand me, I also have NTSC Tekken 4, but I have PAL Tekken 5.
Did you try changing EE Recs/Vu Recs options
Round Mode : Nearest
Clamp Mode : None

and tick to Flush to Zero/Denormal are Zero Settings if you have them unticked
Well, when I unticked EE Recs and both VU Recs and microVU0, microVU1, and changed the rest as you said, now I have only 9 fps Sad So it's even a lot worse.
You didn't understand me well, I put a picture to make things clearer ...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)