Tekken 5 @ 1080p without them vertical lines?
Sorry, I made a confusion. My 20" monitor is only up to 1050p so that's the res I was looking for. :\ But anyways I guess we found out both res work when put inverted so yay ! Laugh

screenie:

[Image: tekken5_.jpg]

Sponsored links

(05-21-2011, 05:33 AM)Rezard Wrote: *Horizontal lines...? What res are you trying? I haven't seen any @ 1080x1920. What stage was that?

And, yeah, some stages are "heavier" than others. I've seen a 10fps difference when going from certain stages to others before.

Btw, I noticed something kinda weird which I'm unsure about (happens in other games too). The FPS counter shows constant 60fps however, when you play, you do notice slightly fps decrease in some moments (not serious at all but it's there), yet the counter keep showing 59/60fps. What I deduce from that is that it's the game itself and not the rendering done by the emu, right? After all, PS2 hardware didn't run all games at constant 60fps (best example is SOTC which runs like 30 fps on a real PS2).

I also kinda puzzled on how the sound is rendered. If the fps counter goes full speed it necessarily means the sound is also emulating at full speed?

About the horizontal lines, I can't tell which stage it was (didn't find out where the name of a stage appears yet) but it seems like Chinatown street style arena. Environments are colored with olive green.
The sound is done by "TimeStretch" by default. It will try to keep the sound in sync with the speed. If at 30fps, the sound will run at half the normal speed.

The in-built FPS counter may not be 100% accurate at every given moment. A very quick drop from 60fps to, say, 55fps, then back almost immediately might not show. That's my thoughts on that.

It is true that not every game ran @ 60fps perfectly on the PS2 natively, but I'm quite certain Tekken is a steady 60fps by nature.
Overall, no complaints, it's super playable. The fact PCSX2 has reached the point where it runs so many titles fully playable amazes me. Besides, tinkering with the emu is fun on it's own. Smile
I totally agree. Smile
Btw, small spec note. I checked the fan speed on my card while the game ran and it's only going 80% so that indeed shows what huge part the CPU takes! God bless Sandy Bridge ! Biggrin

Edit: found out the stage I encountered horizontal lines, it's "Acid Rain". You can select stages in practice mode. In this stage, besides the horizontal lines you also get some ghosting of the characters. Really better try and see yourself. I also looked again in the display settings and it says progressive mode is running @ 525p.
I have changed my revolution but still lines are there................ plz give me solution for this
i have changed my resolution bt still lines are there plz tell me solution for this............i use pcsx2
(01-05-2013, 06:46 PM)Naman Wrote: i have changed my resolution bt still lines are there plz tell me solution for this............i use pcsx2

Stop reviving 3 year old threads. Make a new thread about your problems including pcsx2 version, settings and plugins used. Closed
[Image: newsig.jpg]